The Glen House Resort specializes in accommodating various types and sizes of groups. Weddings, conventions, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, family reunions and vacations, couples’ getaways, golfers, crafters, bus tours, teams, fishermen, diving groups,
biking groups and others are all welcome.
Our scenic location is the perfect venue for your next group function or overnight group getaway. We offer an unforgettable island view setting for special occasions such as group dinner parties, birthday celebrations, Holiday parties, family reunions, team banquets, and more.
- Outstanding gourmet food and group dining menu options
- Private group dining room options to ensure an intimate and private dining experience
- Use of our meeting rooms for flexible function space
i.e. a theme party room, karaoke party or card game room.
- Extensive manicured grounds for summertime-fun activities and inspiring vistas for creative minds
- A multitude of leisure activities. (i.e. golf, boating, canoeing, kayaking,
fishing, swimming, hiking and biking)
Years of experience in catering to groups of all sizes have afforded our establishment with exceptional culinary, beverage and function planning services. The end result is consistently the same - productive and good times shared in a scenic and welcoming environment!
The possibilities are endless. We'd love to host your next group event!
Call 1 800 268 4536 or 613 659 2204
Christmas & New Year's Parties
We also hold our annual New Year's Eve celebration, which includes a beautiful buffet dinner, beverages, live entertainment, party favours and Champagne toast at midnight. Overnight accommodation package are also available. Book early for this popular event!
Our location is perfect for an overnight stop on your tour. Conveniently located midway between Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, and accessed directly off Highway 401, the Resort is only minutes from the Thousand Islands International Bridge to New York State (Interstate 81).
- Bed-and-Breakfast options - please call for rates (available April 1st-end of June). Rate offered Sunday – Thursday, double occupancy.
- 72 rooms
- Special Group Dinner and Lunch Rates/Options
- Riverview dining room, featuring a spectacular panorama of the St. Lawrence River
- Indoor/outdoor pools, sauna, hot tub, fitness room, games room, kayaks/canoes and motorboat rentals
- Free Wi-Fi
Generations of families have been coming together for good times at the resort for years. Relax in our comfortable rooms with several accommodation and price options. Rent our full-service property, Olive’s Cottage, which can sleep up to 9 people comfortably, or reserve from the chalet section (each of the 4 chalets sleeps up to 8).
There's an endless array of activities to keep your family entertained!
- Family picnic area, lawn chairs
- Children’s play area
- Wading beach
- Banquet rooms & private dining areas
- Games room, fitness room
- Indoor and outdoor pools, as well as swimming in the river (a favourite amongst locals!)
- Pedal boats, canoes, kayaks
- Tennis, outdoor shuffleboard, volleyball
- Resort golf course (Smuggler's Glen Golf Course)
- Driving range
- Practice putting green
- Hiking and biking trails
What better place to meet your friends and spend a day or two golfing, dining, and lounging! Smuggler’s Glen is a fun, scenic and exciting course that you will want to play over and over again. The track is absolutely spectacular - a risk/reward style, shot-making course that will keep your group talking golf for hours! The resort offers perfect group Stay-and-Play packages with built-in replay rounds and food package options, designed to meet your every need. The golf course is conveniently located directly across the road from the resort.
We specialize in large and small golf groups. Everything from full field shotgun tournaments, corporate golf/meetings, traveling senior groups, couples’ getaways, family and school reunions, “play for the cup” annual tournaments, boys’ road trips, girls’ spa/golf getaway retreats, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and more!
See "Golf Packages" and "Group Booking" options by clicking the "Golf" button above.
A few golf group services, benefits and activities...
- Variety of accommodation style options
- Includes a full hot deluxe breakfast at the Resort
- Golf all day, replays when available, cart fee only
- Private banquet rooms and dining menu options
- Discounts on prizes from our fantastic Pro Shop
- Order ahead group shirts, hats or specialty prizes
- On-course contests and fun scoring options
- Shuttle service to and from the Clubhouse
- Secure club storage and full bag drop service
- Driving range and short game area
- Relax in our hot tub, sauna and pool
- Unwind in our Club House Bar and Grill or Smuggler's Lounge at the Resort
- Games room (pool, ping-pong, air hockey, shuffleboard, foosball, card tables and darts)
- Private boat tour
- Fishing charters
- Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands
Group Dining Options